Wing Tsjun Scotland SCIO, SC050924
Our aim is :
to further safety, health and well being through the means of a well known traditional Chinese martial art - Wing Tsjun Kung Fu(also spelled Wing Tsun or Wing Chun) and other empowering tools.
to contribute to the community by building the resilience and strength and wellbeing of its most vulnerable members.
to further the education of young people by offering them qualifications pathways and leadership skills.
The WOMANity Project
This project is dedicated to women's self defence and it offers free regular classes , workshops, one to one sessions . We work in partnership with many women's organisations to reach as many women as possible. See our dedicated webpage : www.woman-ity-project .com
The Family Wellbeing Makeover Project (Glasgow)
This is an intergenerational project offering parent and child classes and advice for the family as a unit. Supported by GHSCP and Glasgow Life.
The YoungLead Project
This is an educational pathway for young people.
For information about the international activities, please visit the Wing Tsjun International site.
Listening to the community's voice and responding :
- We provide free wellbeing advice
- We are deeply embedded in the community we serve
- We deliver free activity camps for children , including meals
- Through the Household Hardship Fund (Glasgow only) we also provide financial assistance for families
- Many of our community projects include transport , childcare, interpreting
- All ages and abilities welcome
- Where a service is memebership based, discounts are in place for families if needed
Interested in finding out more?
Speak to one of our professional trainers today who will be happy to answer any questions you may have and notify you of your nearest Wing Tsjun class.
If you would like to become a Wing Tsjun Kung Fu instructor please let us know and we'll arrange an interview.